With Thanks & Gratitude
From the bottom of my heart, thank you for supporting creative women like me. For intentionally choosing goods that are lovingly made my hand. For valuing small, local businesses and the person, friendly touches we provide.
It never fails to overwhelm me a bit when I focus on what it means that you welcome into your home, share and give, the goodies I've created. It truly touches me and I'm EVER grateful to you for that!
If you'd like to support makers and small businesses, consider the following--some of which cost nothing and yet are still very helpful to us:
share a picture of a recent purchase and tag the creator on social media
- post online to your personal network about artists, shops and makers that you love to spread the word amongst your friends, family and colleagues
- write a review of a favorite find from an online business, whether it's on their website, Facebook page, Google profile, etc.
- like and comment on the social media posts of businesses you support (we love hearing from you!)
And if you're thinking about the holidays and gift-giving already, there are many delightfully fragranced candles and melts to consider right here in the Harmony Farm Candles shop!
Thank you again for your support this year, in the past and in the future.
- Fall for the Fall 2019 Collection
- Welcoming the Winter 2019 Collection
- Roasted Butternut Squash Soup Recipe